Tree Trunk Leadership Program (open enrolment, German-language)
Our 4-day program for mid-level managers and/or new leaders.
The framework for this program is our Tree Trunk Leadership Model, which reinforces the use of our personal energy as the foundation for successful, authentic leadership.
Participants experience this throughout the training. Using a mix of participative and proven learning methods, participants widen their perspectives around what it means to lead, and are encouraged to try out different approaches in the safe environment we create.
We also use real-life cases from the participants so that they can apply their learning to their specific challenges. Instead of focussing on theoretical material, we find that relating the content to participants’ own, real, leadership challenges helps consolidate new skills and knowledge. The program includes individual coaching sessions during and after the training modules, which help ensure that what is learned, is applied.
4 days (2 modules of 2 days each)
New dates in preparation
CHF 3’150.00 without overnight stays, including meals
CHF 3’350.00 including 2 overnight stays in a single room at Lasalle Haus and meals
The cost includes a 360° feedback report, 2 individual one-hour coaching sessions and all course materials.
Lassalle Haus, Bad Schönbrunn (ZG)
Teaching language: German
Minimum 6 participants, maximum 12 participants
Who Is It For?
This program is designed specifically for mid-level managers and/or new leaders who are looking for a practical but theoretically solid way of building the skills needed for impactful, authentic leadership.
- build their awareness of, and learn how to consciously direct, their personal energy
- give and receive feedback to gain a clearer view of their own strengths and behavioural preferences
- identify and work on individual strategies for developing their leadership skills
- understand the leader’s role in creating conditions for effective collaboration and helping others succeed
- expand their ability to adapt their leadership style according to the individual and the business situation
- learn, and experience, how to identify, value and use diversity for the benefit of the whole organization
- learn, and experience, the difference between a group, and a team
- 360° feedback for a detailed understanding of current leadership skills and opportunities
- Building awareness of personal energy sources, and how to nurture them
- Short theory sprints covering the most important leadership ideas
- Small group work, individual exercises, and case studies
- Working on tangible personal development plans
- Peer coaching, solution-oriented case work, and individual coaching
Our Tree Trunk Leadership Program is based on the Tree Trunk Leadership Model and is split into two modules of two days.
The time between the modules is used to start implementing the individual actions and plans developed during the first module and reflect on the outcomes. This process is supported with individual coaching sessions from the trainers.
Gerard Trenerowski, Manager Supply Chain Design – Corning Incorporated (Luzern)